[MPlayer-dev-eng] NuppelVideo

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Wed Dec 26 19:14:26 CET 2001

On Wed, 26 Dec 2001, Alex Beregszaszi wrote:

> FFmpeg knows only RV10 (RealVideo 1.0 or what) and it says that it can
> decode all real video stream up to samples produced by RealEncoder 5.0 (or
> what?).

	Really? I'll check that out and see about demuxing RM files and
decoding RV10. It'll have to wait until everything else on my TODO list (I
should actually make one of those so I can keep track of all this stuff).
How did they get the data format? Have they had any legal issues yet?

> Btw, i worked a little time on Realplayer for linux's shared libraries. But
> it's written C++ and personally I hate C++ :p

	Good man...:)
--
	-Mike Melanson