[MPlayer-dev-eng] WMV2 files not playable anymore

Panagiotis Issaris takis at lumumba.luc.ac.be
Tue Dec 25 04:27:13 CET 2001

Hi all,

I wanted to find out starting from which CVS mplayer version, I couldn't
play WMV2 files anymore. I checked out a new fresh version of mplayer
of 20 days ago, compiled it, tested it and advanced to a few days newer
version. I hoped to locate the "bug" this way.

Anyway, this way I discovered that I cannot reproduce the "bug" anymore,
so please ignore my previous mail. My local version of mplayer CVS was
most probably a mess.

My apologies for reporting this fake bug which might have caused some people
to do some unneccesary work.

                 With friendly regards,
                         Takis

--
  .-.                         | lumumba.luc.ac.be/takis/takis_public_key.txt
  /v\    L   I   N   U   X    | panagiotis.issaris at advalvas.be
 // \\  >Phear the Penguin<   | ICQ: 12764288
/(   )\
 ^^-^^