[MPlayer-dev-eng] MPlayer Codecs

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sat Dec 22 03:16:27 CET 2001

Hi team,
	Another project I've made for myself this weekend is to populate
this list of supported codecs:
  http://www.pcisys.net/~melanson/codecs/mplayer-codecs.html
It's obviously not ready for primetime or anything, so don't link to it
yet, please. Eventually, I intend for it to be supplemental documentation
for MPlayer.

	Treat it like a game: The goal is to move all of the codecs to the
left 2 colored columns. The very minimum goal is to make sure there are no
codecs left in the red column on the far right.

	Feedback welcome, especially if the sparse data already present is
wrong. Thanks...
--
	-Mike Melanson