[MPlayer-dev-eng] Bug in http streaming (found by Johannes Feigl)

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 19 09:24:16 CET 2001

No that's not because of http 1.0.
Ethereal see that the file is sent by the server.
The reason is because of the mime-type.
The mime-type is set to application/octet-stream.
I already set the mime type plain/text to playback
asf, but that not really a good solution.
I will try to see that if a direct http streaming with unknow
mime type will work. The problem is seeking back, I don't
know if the new cache system can handle that for me.
I will need to try that.

Bertrand