[MPlayer-dev-eng] audio up/downsample

Anders Johansson ajh at atri.curtin.edu.au
Wed Dec 19 06:18:31 CET 2001

Hi,

I am still working on it and I was nearly finished. It turned out that
due to the fragment size restriction in the oss driver I will have to
include buffering of data in ao_plugin, I couldn't find any
workaround. Unfortunately I am heading of to Japan in two days but I
will fininsh the plugin ini Jauary when I get back.

//Anders