[MPlayer-dev-eng] mplayer and installation

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Dec 18 15:05:05 CET 2001

Hi,

hey. you really should RTFM for the gcc/binary answers, and read the -users
list for the answers for this:

please, leave this list for development, and go with the flame and many
times answered and discussed things ti -users of /dev/null. thanks.

others already asked me to bann you from this list, and i'll do it if you
don't change your behaviour.