[MPlayer-dev-eng] Article

Ben Woodhead ben at echotech.ca
Tue Dec 18 14:17:33 CET 2001

Hello Everybody..

I just checked out the article that was wrote about your player.. I really
loved the responce.. "What are you doing  in linux, don't you know how to
install a library.. "
Anyway, what I was really impressed about was the hate for redhat.. I heard
that you had to take statements off your site regarding 2.96.. What were the
comments, and how did redhat get you to take it off..
If its regarding the cvs released compiler then I can find the actually
statement from gcc regarding this..

Ben
ps, I am not a member of you mailing list..