[MPlayer-dev-eng] [offtopic]: xmpeg & Linux porting?

Hetz Ben Hamo hetz at kde.org
Sun Dec 16 19:47:03 CET 2001

Does it do:

1. YUV->YUV (or YUV-YV12) directly without converting to RGB mode?

2. does it let me select the movie itself or do I need to feed it VOB by VOB?

3. How can I tell it to what size to convert?

4. Is subtitles support there on the cvs version now? or the subtitles
support there is only good for playback?

5. How fast is it compared to XMPEG?

Hetz