[MPlayer-dev-eng] Fixed Video-1 and FLI (again)

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sun Dec 16 01:32:46 CET 2001

Hi team,
	I just committed some changes to the Video-1 and FLI decoders. My
brain is numb from having to watch that idiotic a.fli file so many times
before I fixed the bug (why did the bug have to occur at the end of
the animation?), but I guess it's my fault for not getting it right the
first time, right?...:) Anyway:

- aforementioned bug was due to a padding bug in the color chunk; fixed
- implemented last known FLI type (FLI_COPY) but it's not yet tested since
I have no files that saw fit to use it; it's really simple (basically an
uncompressed frame) and I took my best guess at it
- both FLI and Video-1 are endian-safe now, which is to say that they both
decode properly on my big-endian PowerPC machine

The only outstanding issue on the FLI decoder is that it doesn't
implement seeking, which would only be useful if MPlayer had looping
implemented.

	Have fun...
--
	-Mike Melanson