[MPlayer-dev-eng] Pre caching patch

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Wed Dec 12 21:12:58 CET 2001

On Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:49:53 +0200 (CEST)
Arpi <arpi at thot.banki.hu> wrote:

> i think (and others asked for this) it should fill cache to given % when it
> gets empty. i mean, it shouldn't continue playback as soon as a single
> packet is readed after a cache flush.

If I understand, what you want is that if the cache is filled with less than the limit
it should stop playing and wait it reach the limit and continue. I think it's better to
have two parameter. One wich control the first cache filling and another a lower limit
like you said. The best would be if can give set all cache value in time (hh:mm:ss) or in KB, %.
I find the two way useful.