[MPlayer-dev-eng] HTTP ASF streaming and SDL patch

Bertrand Baudet bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 22:42:18 CET 2001

Cool, more people working on the network streaming layer for mplayer :)

Can someone have a look to the SDL part?

I looked at the asf streaming patch and I tried it. Unfortunatly I wasn't
able to make it work.
It looks like there is something weird in the asf_streaming_parse_header:
the size passed is < than asfh.objh.size.
I don't have the time for now to have a better look at it, I don't know
if it's because I had to manually patch the rejected portion of the patch,
or something else.
If you can remake you patch with the current CVS, only the HTTP ASF part,
I will try again.

Bertrand