[MPlayer-dev-eng] HTTP ASF streaming and SDL patch

Hetz Ben-Hamo hetz at kde.org
Tue Dec 11 16:55:22 CET 2001

On Tuesday 11 December 2001 12:27 pm, Alban Bedel wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This week end I hacked the libmpdemux to really support asf http stream now
> it's work and even with some mms url. This patch isn't really tested (Now
> some asf http stream ?? I have only one url) and is for the cvs version of
> saturday. It correct a few memory leak in the functions around
> asf_http_streaming_read (in libmpdemux/asf_streaming.c) and provide a new
> rewrited asf_http_streaming_read.

Well, you needs some asf streams, why didn't you say so?

windowsmedia.com got tons of them (lots of them are smart links to other
sites who display pages and then sends streams). Also, http://radio.yahoo.com
got tons of them (again, it shows pages, then try to load a player and send a
stream)...

> PS : I'd like to know how to apply a such patch, so I can test it before
> sending.

I think Arpi can help you with that ;)

BTW: does anyone thinking to write a real Netscape mplayer plugin a-la
CrossOver? (meaning - embedded inside Netscape/Mozilla/Konqueror)

--
Hetz Ben Hamo
hetz at kde.org