[MPlayer-dev-eng] HTTP ASF streaming and SDL patch

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Tue Dec 11 11:27:28 CET 2001

Hello,

This week end I hacked the libmpdemux to really support asf http stream now it's work
 and even with some mms url. This patch isn't really tested (Now some asf http stream ??
I have only one url) and is for the cvs version of saturday. It correct a few memory leak in
the functions around asf_http_streaming_read (in libmpdemux/asf_streaming.c) and
provide a new rewrited asf_http_streaming_read.

I hope it's useful since I have suscribed to this mailling just yesterday and I saw that
somebody else work on this also. Pray for no clash.
Also this patch contain a little fix for libvo sdl. The probleme is that it always select
the lowest resolution and I can just see a corner of the video. So the fix select at least
a mode where both horizontal and vertical resolution enter or the biggest mode.

PS : I'd like to know how to apply a such patch, so I can test it before sending.

Albeu