[MPlayer-dev-eng] [RFC] Positioning and fullscreen for vo_directfb

Jiri Svoboda Jiri.Svoboda at seznam.cz
Mon Dec 10 22:20:32 CET 2001

Hi,
I would like try to implement positioning, size change of image and
fullsreen for vo_directfb. Because I'm not sure which keys are already used
in MPlayer I would like to ask which ones I should use?
My proposal cltr/shift+arrows -> move/size and F for fullscreen.
Is it OK?
Remark at the end - keys are processed inside vo_directfb (DirectFB grabs
key input) so there will not be a change to other code.
		JS