[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [Mplayer-cvslog] CVS: main/libmpdemux network.c,1.12,1.13 network.h,1.4,1.5

baudet bertrand bertrand_baudet at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 03:04:47 CET 2001

On Sunday 09 December 2001 05:28 pm, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> it wasn't a good step :(
> we prefer having system includes at .c files.
> including things from h files usually results things
to be included
> thousand times... :(

Ouppss, sorry about this. I usually put them in .c
files too,
I moved them into the .h to make it conveniant for
some people.
BTW, include files usually use a ifndef/define/endif
around the the all h file to avoid multiple inclusion.

You can reverse it if you want. I don't really care.
Like I said
it was to make it conveniant, but not for you
abviously :p

Sorry about this.

Bertrand