[MPlayer-dev-eng] Re: [MPlayer-users] fli & msvidc ?

Gabucino gabucino at mplayer.dev.hu
Sun Dec 9 17:59:05 CET 2001

It's the Question that drives us, Mike Melanson :
> 	The speed problem is now fixed, but I never saw these unrecognized
> chunks. When you mention the glitch, do you mean the silver patch over the
> guy's eye? I see that XAnim does the same thing.
No, that scrolling toilet duck leaves a shadow when it starts scrolling
again.

I'm still getting it, with fresh cvs. (I can confirm : speed is fixed)

> 	And just for my reference, is this file supposed to represent some
> sort of humor?...:)
It's from a hungarian lamerdemo :) (Renegades - Tele-One)

--
Gabucino

when? where?
nowhere. never. (arpi)