[MPlayer-dev-eng] Update on FLI and Video-1

Mike Melanson melanson at pcisys.net
Sun Dec 9 17:16:27 CET 2001

Hi team,
	Okay, I checked those problem FLI files. The file a.fli exhibited
a speed detection bug I was aware of. Alex had actually fixed the problem
but left them #if'd out. I committed the changes permanantly. Note that
HWdopple.fli still runs at 1000fps, but XAnim does the same thing. I will
look at that one more carefully.

	Next, I finally got around to checking out FLI and Video 1 support
on my Linux/PowerPC box. Neither work worth a dang, which doesn't surprise
me. I'll fix the endianness soon.

--
	-Mike Melanson