[MPlayer-dev-eng] Mga 450 overlay of OpenGL frames

Mr X eelector at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 6 19:37:48 CET 2001

This might be wrong list for this, but i'll give it a try.

Im thinking about making some kind of menu system for G450 DH overlay to TV.
I would like to choose movies,songs etc. from a menu and the let mplayer
play them.

I would like to make a "3D" menu in C/OpenGL. Is there any way to output
rendered frames from OpenGL to the mga_vid for overlay on the tv?
Can anyone give me some clues on where to find info (and pref. examples) on
this.

Please excuse my bad english :)

/Daniel