[MPlayer-dev-eng] [patch] configure -- xanim path, better lirc test

Adam Di Carlo adam at onshore-devel.com
Sat Dec 1 02:55:01 CET 2001

Just a minor configure patch with the following changes:

  - fix a minor typo

  - xanim path for modules on debian (xanim-modules) is
    /usr/lib/xanim (yes, isn't that a bit gross? -- that
    test might be further improved by looking for *.xa)

  - lirc test should also check for headers and library,
    I had gotten a false positive because I had the device
    lying around

I tried to follow the patch submissions as well as I could but I
really can't afford to subscribe to the list -- I'm on far too many
already to keep up.  You can CC me on any comments if you want.

--
...Adam Di Carlo..<adam at onshore-devel.com>...<URL:http://www.onshored.com/>