[Mplayer-dev-eng] italian help-mp codes

Samu samu at linuxasylum.net
Mon Aug 27 17:43:25 CEST 2001

hi,
after downloading mplyer cvs of today , i find these nationalization
of mplayer.
i did it one for italian language that i attached to this e-mail.
I can't promise to follow day by day, but if you email me
with a subject like "You Fucking ****ole when do you want to update
your nationalization" i can update it in a few hour .

i made a translation in to italian terms which means, sometimes it doesn't follow
the exact english sentence, but the meaning it's the same :-)

if there are italian guy on thi ml who can add comment to it i'd like to thank them .

regards
Samuele Tonon

--
Samuele Tonon  <samu at linuxasylum.net>
Undergraduate Student  of  Computer Science at  University of Bologna, Italy