[Mplayer-dev-eng] Add SDL_QUIT support in vo_sdl.c

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Aug 27 13:42:38 CEST 2001

On Sunday, 26. August 2001 17:05, Lethal Weapon wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Dunno if this was the right way to do it, but it's a suggestion: when
> playing in sdl mode, the 'Close' button didn't work, it was in ignore
> state, this little diff adds support for it:

[snip patch]
applied manually, slightly modified to cvs (patch failed).

> PS: next thing i plan to try to add is to show the resolution 2 or 3
> seconds after pressing 'c', do you think it's a good idea? PPS: in the
> vo_sdl.c begin comment, you can read about some plugin_exit, but i have
> found no traces in other files
no good Idea to add it now, we'll rewrite whole osd stuff when we move over
to libvo2, then it's time to add such stuff. Currently it would be ugly hack.

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

_____
The three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience, and hubris.
	- Larry Wall