[Mplayer-dev-eng] GUI preview

Christoph Lampert lampert at math.chalmers.se
Sun Aug 26 10:58:40 CEST 2001

>Today I commited Pontscho's GUI code to CVS, under mplayer main tree Gui dir.

Maybe you should put in into another archive, so it's not downloaded
automatically. I just checked out and the first thing I saw was "GUI".
Also, mplayer main-source tree is already quite large without it.

>It's very experimental stuff yet. Needs many work to get it stable
>and usable.

It's also not for Solaris yet, at least on sparc it has wrong compiler
options and does not find X11/extensions/xf86dga.h, X11/extensions/xf86dgastr.h:

Game over...

But I'm looking forward to it. :-)

gruel

--
"MPlayer is great!" -- chl

Dipl. math. Christoph Lampert (complex analysis, integral formulae)
Email: gruel at gmx.de                |     Email: lampert at math.chalmers.se