[Mplayer-dev-eng] [patch] Debian cleanup

Dariusz Pietrzak dariush at ajax.umcs.lublin.pl
Thu Aug 23 17:09:45 CEST 2001

Hello,
 about that debhelper versioning - i've got mixed feeling about this,
because i'd like woody and maybe even potato (well.. maybe not) users
to be able to make this package without hassle - so, no bleeding edge
on debian front.
Maybe i'm not reading this correctly but doesen't this patch remove
./configure phase leaving it up to user?
That's not what I'd like - basic usage would be just to build package,
i like what configure autodetects so there is not much need for user
interaction here. So by default mplayer should be compiled with what
./configure detects.
installinfo will be used Real Soon Now (tm). so it stays.
The rest i'll apply in a minute.

--
Dariusz Pietrzak