[Mplayer-dev-eng] [patch] Debian cleanup

André Dahlqvist andre.dahlqvist at telia.com
Thu Aug 23 16:41:18 CEST 2001

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com> wrote:

> +	dh_installexamples /etc/example.conf

I made an error here, remove the slash before etc.

Another error that I noticed is that the manpage is still installed to
/usr/man/man1 instead of /usr/share/man/man1 since we use the install
target from the mplayer makefile. We also install a little bit too much
from the DOCS directory, like some CVS entries and stuff. All that should
be easy to fix and if nobody else feels like it I can do it later.
--

André Dahlqvist <andre.dahlqvist at telia.com>