[Mplayer-dev-eng] National language support

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 22 12:23:55 CEST 2001

On Wednesday, 22. August 2001 10:54, Nick Kurshev wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I'm sorry! I've give a wrong description for my last commit
> Correct description is: "National language support"

can you please use "New Mail" to write a new mail instead of "Reply"?
Otherwise it screws up threaded view in my mailer.
(Btw. if you're to lazy to type mailinglistaddress, grab a mailer with an
address book or like mine one that can map a mailinglist to a folder so a new
mail in that folder automagically is adressed to mailinglist address.)

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

_____
Software is like sex: it's better when it's free.
	- Linus Torvalds