[Mplayer-dev-eng] libdvdread is ported to FreeBSD

Vladimir Kushnir vkushnir at Alfacom.net
Wed Aug 22 00:33:53 CEST 2001

Hi,

On Tue, 21 Aug 2001, [iso-8859-1] AndrИ Dahlqvist wrote:

> A while back Arpi asked how portable libdvdread was. I don't remember if
> anyone mentioned that it has been ported to FreeBSD, so I thought I would.
> It's available at ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/ports/ports/graphics/libdvdread/.
> I asked the ogle guys about this and they said that the current CVS version of
> libdvdread had these patches integrated.
>
> Just thought someone might be interested.

Yep, libdvdread is in our (FreeBSD) ports system now (version 0.8.0).
MPlayer finds it and compiles fine out of box (don't know if it works -
no DVD here, but compiles)

Regards,
Vladimir
--
Vladimir Kushnir - vkushnir at Alfacom.net