[Mplayer-dev-eng] Seeking in new DVD stuff broken

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 21 11:56:20 CEST 2001

Hi,

seeking in new DVDread stuff in mplayer is somewhat broken and timer also
isn't ok, it seems to jump back to zerom on every chapterchange.
And for seeking try seeking around with PGUP and PGDOWN, I had a case were on
chapter change it seemed to jump randomly in the movie but not into the next
chapter, when I didn't seek to that point and jumped to that chapter directly
via commandline switch it played correctly into next chapter.
--
Best Regards,
	Atmos

_____