Re^4: [Mplayer-dev-eng] more on IFO

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Mon Aug 20 23:07:08 CEST 2001

Hi,

> > Btw, just finished DVD code integration, now I have to hack ./configure
> > a lot, and then i'll commit to CVS.
> great :)
final testing...

> > configure script needs some changes:
> > - detect for libdvdread & includes
> > - #define USE_DVDREAD
> > - disable libcss support (conflicts with libdvdread)
> please make sure it's still possible to pass decss key on commandline... (to
> libdvdread then, hope that'S possible)
sorry, if you want it, you have to disable dvdread...
at least i didn't find such function in dvdread.
btw i'll review this stuff later, because now ddvread does decss for
every sectors, but mplayer usually uses only a small percent of them
(for example, if your disk has 4 languages, why decode all 4 channels, if
only 1 is used)

i don't know how to solve this with dvdread, maybe i have to modify it (and
ask authors to apply patch or include modded version in mplayer tree)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu