[Mplayer-dev-eng] audio downsampling

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sat Aug 18 16:25:39 CEST 2001

Hi,

I wrote yesterday a audio downsampling (ie from 48kHz to 44.1kHz)
algorithm. First I implemented it in libao2, but got pretty fast
the impression that this is the wrong place.
Now I looked at the code where to place it, but everywhere
i look has some major drawbacks. My bigest problem is that
video is synced on audio, ie not to disort the A-V sync
while playing fewer audio samples than comming from the
auido decoder.

Any hints where a good place could be and what i have to think
of ?

		Attila Kinali

--
Man who sink into womans arms soon have arms in womans sink.