[Mplayer-dev-eng] AC3 output.

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Aug 14 13:48:57 CEST 2001

Hi,

> 	Ok, I've get the point :-)
>
> 	Where should I add the functions needed for sync search and parse
> sync info to determine sampling rate and other things (or could I use the
> libac3 ones?) to dec_audio.c or should I create a new file something like
> hwac3.c with all the utilitie routines?

depending on size.
if it's a few lines, then it's enough to hack into dec_audio.c
if it's more, then make a new file, hw_ac3.c is a good name.

if a reasonable quantity of functions are used from libac3 (i dunno how
difficult is determining samplerate) then you may call functions from it,
but i don't prefer this solution. (but also don't prefer code redundancy)

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

mailto:arpi at thot.banki.hu
http://esp-team.scene.hu