[Mplayer-dev-eng] Porting Question

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Aug 8 11:51:57 CEST 2001

On Tuesday,  7. August 2001 22:55, you wrote:
> Hi,
>
> >         void foo asm("bar") (void); to be sure that the C function foo()
> > will be called really bar in assembly.
>
> hmm. i've used this trick when program in watcom c and tasm under dos...
> many years ago.
but it gives parse error :(

what if I add additional .c or .h files to wrap functions? These could be
linked only when on a.out or pe and resolve the undefined functions.
The great thing then would be that original code would be unaltered, I'll do
a proof of concept of this soon.

--
Best Regards,
   Felix

____
Ever tried? Ever failed? - Try again! Fail better!