[Mplayer-dev-eng] dARCH_X86 vs. USE_WIN32

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Sun Aug 5 15:57:24 CEST 2001

Hi,

Someone should change ARCH_X86 to USE_WIN32 at some places...

So, check for USE_WIN32 at win32 DLL support, instead of ARCH_X86.
(so it's possible to disable DLL support on x86 systems)

I think, ARCH_X86 shouldn't be used directly in the source. Maybe
only for non-MMX assembly optimizations.
(for MMX ones use HAVE_MMX)

And yet another thing: I seen some places using both ARCH_X86 and USE_DSHOW.
If USE_DSHOW is defined, then we are on X86 system, shouldn't check for it.
So instead of writting:
#ifdef ARCH_X86
#ifdef USE_DSHOW
#endif