[Mplayer-dev-eng] Matrox dualhead and syncfb.

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 30 23:53:05 CEST 2001

On Sonntag, 29. April 2001 23:59 you wrote:
> On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> > >
> > > 	Yes, I'm trying to make seek work and sorry about the multi-angle,
> > > I have no multi-angle CD, in fact I've never check that DVD feature.
> > > I'll try to hire one on my local videostore to check that. Anyway,
> > > could you check if xine works for that DVD? As I've said I've 'stolen'
> > > much code from the xine project.
> >
> > Xine doesn't support encrypted dvds afaik, maybe I could try to decss to
> > hdd. The windooze dvd rippers I have, remove multiangle, not sure about
> > linux decss.
> >
> > Should I try decrypting it leaving multiangle-stuff inside?
>
> 	In fact xine does support encrypted DVDs you only need to download
> the xine_dvd_css_plugin, you can find a link to it in the xine page, or if
> you want I can send it to you (not to the list).
>
> 	- german

Xine fucks up too on multiangle dvd (the matrix, first action scene with
trinity). In xine on beginning of multiangle the image stops and sound goes
on, image sometimes freezes totally or freezes for some time and is then out
of sync with audio and later syncs again (when trinity is phoning morpheus).
I've attached one xine log of short before until short after multiangle scene
(btw. I was using xine 0.4.01 with 0.3.7 decss plugin by captain css).

--
Best Regards,
   Felix