[Mplayer-dev-eng] Matrox dualhead and syncfb.

German Gomez Garcia german at piraos.com
Sun Apr 29 23:41:19 CEST 2001

On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Felix Buenemann wrote:

> BTW. I checked your dvd patch some more today and found some other probs. I
> played crypted dvd of The Matrix (german) which is a Multi-Angle dvd and the
> multiangle scenes played once correct but mplayer exited with end of file
> shortly after that and second time multi angle scenes weren't played
> correctly (scenes repeated) but mplayer got on until it changed into a wrong
> vob file later in the movie after many error messages (PTS_ERR 1 and 2) and
> sound had gone.
> Also like I already told seeking is broken and osd time starts back at zero
> on vob change.

	Yes, I'm trying to make seek work and sorry about the multi-angle,
I have no multi-angle CD, in fact I've never check that DVD feature. I'll
try to hire one on my local videostore to check that. Anyway, could you
check if xine works for that DVD? As I've said I've 'stolen' much code
from the xine project.

	Regards,

	- german