[MPlayer-dev-eng] i've made a skin

Scognito subpiero at tin.it
Fri Jan 1 01:30:30 CET 1999

On Tue, 2002-07-30 at 03:06, Felix Buenemann wrote:
> On Tuesday 30 July 2002 05:02, Scognito wrote:
> > I've made a skin fo mplayer,it is based on my mobile phone.
> > How can I send it to you?
>
> Upload to mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming and send the location/filename here
> alogn with a description. also it's a good idea to upload a short text file
> <filename>.txt, that describes your upload.

but there is a little pbroblem.... :)

When i go to that page (mplayerhq.hu/MPlayer/incoming) there is a
message box ,that says me "enter username e password for "mrtg" at
mplayerhq.hu",and it wants username and password...but i don't know
which they are!!!
I think password is the same for the mailing lis,but the username???

thank you :)