[MPlayer-cygwin] MultiByteToWideChar et al.

Ulf-Dietrich Braumann braumann at uni-leipzig.de
Mon Nov 29 00:33:08 EET 2021

Thanks a lot for fixing this issue! Now compiling ran through. I only had
to --disable-mpg123, autoconf found the respective library libmpg123 on my
Cygwin installation, but a symbol "mpg123_decode_frame_64" was not found
during linking (I did not try to do research on this issue).

Thank you also for your hints regarding perfomance. I keep this in mind.