[MPlayer-cygwin] Mouse buttons fail.

Lostgallifreyan z.crow at btinternet.com
Tue May 12 00:37:55 CEST 2015

Reimar Döffinger <Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de> wrote:
(11/05/2015 20:54)

>The left click thing is a Windows-specific hack necessary to keep
>some strange old features (dragging the Window even by clicking inside
>it).
>You need to press CTRL if you want the left-mouse-clicks to get through
>in Windowed mode.

That Ctrl+Click works here.
I tried some experiment:
MOUSE_BTN0 pause
MOUSE_BTN0_DBL vo_fullscreen

The pause works, the fullscreen doesn't. Taken literally, aiming to emulate the Gabest Media Player Classic, it ought to work. While my earlier idea of a delayed response to click that is aborted if double-click arrives first, MPC seems to do something simpler, it pauses on first click, then unpauses on the second of the double. Actually, toggles whatever initial play state exists, twice, at same time toggling fullscreen. Any apparent glitching is so small that it is not objectionable. There seems to be no way to emulate this in Mplayer.