[MPlayer-cygwin] working MinGW

turbos10 turbos11 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 13:52:07 CEST 2011

On 4/25/11, compn <tempn at twmi.rr.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 25 Apr 2011 09:00:27 +0200, turbos10 wrote:
>>Can somebody send me working minGW environment ready to compile mplayer?
>
> theres one here:
> http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php

I use gcc from there. I have some compilation errors, i fix it. After
compile i have runtime error:
'(..)Playing download.3gp.
libavformat file format detected.
MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: demux_open
ID_SIGNAL=11(...)'
Avi files play fine, but libavformat generate error always on
demux_open. I thin that this is because I have bug in gcc. Please send
me working mingw environment.

Maybe I bad compile?
1. first  './configure (...)' mplayer
2. next './configure --enable-memalign-hack' ffmpeg
3. make mplayer. I do NOT install ffmpeg. It is correct?
Sorry for bad English