[MPlayer-cygwin] MyGica-x8507 ISDB-T---PCI-e---Hybrid card (lautarus)

Henry defsyn at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 15:16:27 CET 2010

> Many thanks Henry for your tips, but I haven't compiled MPlayer, I use the
> default package for Windows in the Official Site . Nothing more that.
> I Will try look out googl.
> Thanks again.
> Best Regards.
> lautarus

In that case, try using these at the command line to see what's available in
the binary you downloaded.

mplayer -vo help

mplayer -ao help

You can try different combinations of the results to see what works.

Usually, mplayer -vo directx -ao dsound <source> work about the best.

This following is probably your best source for links to the latest
precompiled binaries.

http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php

The 4.2.5 in your output refers to the version of the GCC compiler used to
compile the program. That's probably the source of your problem.  If you
want a nice project, you can follow the guides on how to build mplayer using
MingW from the latest sources.

 http://wiki.ivonet.nl/display/howto/HowTo+build+MPLayer+with+Mingw

Here's a link on using the card with TV

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/DOCS/HTML/en/tv-input.html#tv-tips

For complete documentation on the features in mplayer you wish to use, you
can select the documentation in your own language here:

*The manual page for MPlayer and MEncoder describes all available command
line options and how to control MPlayer with the keyboard. It is also
regenerated nightly from the Subversion HEAD version of MPlayer. *

http://www.mplayerhq.hu/design7/documentation.html