[MPlayer-cygwin] MPlayer fail

lautarus lautarus at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 19:05:44 CET 2010

Hi people of List, Im new to windows-mplayer, I had use always into Linux,
Debian gnu/linux
I purchase a new card without support yet for Linux & I use them in windows
xp. That is...
The problem is Im not have tv output, but yes avi,mpg,flv, etc files.
The card is MyGica-x8507 ISDB-T---PCI-e---Hybrid card
System: Windows XP - SP2, 3gb ram, Intel Graphics (onboard) with 128mb of
ram assigned.

The output of console is there:
MPlayer SVN-r32492-4.2.5 (C) 2000-2010 MPlayer Team
159 audio & 355 video codecs

Playing tv://15.
TV file format detected.
Selected driver: dshow
 name: DirectShow TV
 author: Vladimir Voroshilov
 comment: Very experimental!! Use with caution
tvi_dshow: Using device #0: Analog TV
tvi_dshow: Using device #0: Realtek HD Audio Input
tvi_dshow: Unsupported media type passed to get_available_formats_stream
tvi_dshow: Unsupported media type passed to get_available_formats_pin

TV channel names detected.
Selected channel: 15 - TV Publica (freq: 127.250)
tvi_dshow: Unable to select video format. Error:0x80070491
Opening video decoder: [raw] RAW Uncompressed Video
Movie-Aspect is undefined - no prescaling applied.
VO: [directx] 640x480 => 640x480 Packed YUY2
Selected video codec: [rawyuy2] vfm: raw (RAW YUY2)
Audio: no sound
Starting playback...

MPlayer interrupted by signal 11 in module: free_demuxer
- MPlayer crashed by bad usage of CPU/FPU/RAM.
  Recompile MPlayer with --enable-debug and make a 'gdb' backtrace and
  disassembly. Details in
DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports_what.html#bugreports_crash.
- MPlayer crashed. This shouldn't happen.
  It can be a bug in the MPlayer code _or_ in your drivers _or_ in your
  gcc version. If you think it's MPlayer's fault, please read
  DOCS/HTML/en/bugreports.html and follow the instructions there. We can't
and
  won't help unless you provide this information when reporting a possible
bug.
---------------------------------
My configs:

config:
## MPlayer Windows configuration - last rev. 20100716
## It's better to leave this enabled on Windows, since the console is slow.

quiet=yes
nolirc=1

## Fancy Color Messages
msgcolor=yes

## Frame dropping
#framedrop=yes

## drive letter of your DVD
dvd-device=e:

## Uncomment this for AC-3 passthrough.
#afm=hwac3

## You can use the DirectX or OpenGL video output, default is directx.
## For Vista or later you should avoid using directx vo, it will
## disable Aero
vo=directx
#vo=direct3d
#vo=gl2
#vo=gl
#vo=sdl
#ao=dsound
ao=win32

## MIS OPCIONES
tv=driver=dshow:device=0:chanlist=us-cable:norm=pal-60:input=0:adevice=0:width=640:height=480:channels=15-TV_Publica

## video filtering and postprocessing
## eq is useful if your video card does not support video overlay.
#vf=pp,eq
#vf=eq,pp=lb/hb/vb

## Fontconfig
fontconfig=yes