[MPlayer-cygwin] How to compile dhahelper.sys ?

Eugene Kovgar ken20001 at ukr.net
Sun May 10 19:12:18 CEST 2009

> To compile dhasetup.exe and dhahelper.sys do:
> make dhahelperwin
> Only change
> #include <ntverp.h>
> #include "ntverp.h"
> in \vidix\dhahelperwin\dhahelper.rc

Yes. It works. Saccesfully compiled.

> You do not need --enable-dhahelper.
> I think --with-vidix-drivers=* is set on default, so you do not need
> ot specify it on ./configure

I'm just compiled Mplayer again but no files with .so extension in Mplayer source folder after compiling at all. So, maybe it is need to try to compile with --with-vidix-drivers=* but without --enagle-dhahelper ?

I have tried newly compiled dhahelper.sys with old radeon_vid.so. Now it is window appears but different colours changing in there instead of normal video. So I need to compile vidix drivers myself and try them.