[MPlayer-cygwin] Does somebody knows, where Mplayer looks for fontconfig file by default?

Eugene Kovgar ken20001 at ukr.net
Fri May 1 19:51:27 CEST 2009

--
I have applied those patches, but message "Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file" still appears. I have applied xx_fontconfig_verbosecache.diff patch too and saw that it seems that Mplayer looking for default config file in Mplayer/windowsfontdir but when I put it there, message still appears although Mplayer scans that directory and creates cache in Mplayer/WINDOWSTEMPDIR_FONTCONFIG_CACHE after scanning. So an last fontconfig still not working due to cannot find default config file. ^( I don't know what to do now...