[MPlayer-cygwin] --enable-x11

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger at gmx.de
Tue Mar 10 14:48:38 CET 2009

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 09:10:01AM -0400, Henry Garcia wrote:
> > but has anyone been able to do it?
>
> I haven't. I tried and gave up. I believe the main problem is having the
> correctly installed x11 development libraries and headers for Cygwin.

I have once, but you will probably have to hack the source (in
particular, disable any Windows vo's, in particular directx, direct3d,
winvidix, gl and gl2 (the later two you can switch to use X11)).
I can't help you much instead except to tell you to read the configure
output (which should have left it clear that those --enable options you
use are extremely unlikely to _help_ you), and configure.log