[MPlayer-cygwin] Windows Porting: convert dos to unix

Henry Garcia defsyn at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 13:21:12 CET 2009

> Today's Topics:
>
>   1. configure: line 51: $'\r': command not found (compn)
>   2. Re: configure: line 51: $'\r': command not found
>      (Reimar D?ffinger)
>   3. Re: configure: line 51: $'\r': command not found (compn)
>
> \

See if you can't find and install the dos2unix and unix2dos utilities on
your MingW
system. Might already be there.

dos2unix configure

Should convert the file format for you.
I have to use those utilities I believe with x264 source code. Sometimes,
you'll fix
one file and then you'll find another file has not been converted properly.
Might
turn out to be another one on the config* files.
As to why you're having that problem, not sure, but the dos2unix utility
should
take care of it.

Hank