[MPlayer-cygwin] Does somebody knows, where Mplayer looks for fontconfig file by default?

Eugene Kovgar ken20001 at ukr.net
Tue Apr 28 13:23:11 CEST 2009

In folder /etc/fonts I have:
conf.avail (folder)
conf.d (folder)
fonts.conf (file)
fonts.dtd (file)

When I using Mplayer with -fontconfig -font "font", it cannot find fonts.conf
file. So my questions is where on default Mplayer searching for fonts.conf file
to put it to.

I have already tried to put folders in:

Mplayer/etc/fonts/fonts.conf
Mplayer/mplayer/etc/fonts/fonts.conf
Documents and settings/Username/etc/fonts/fonts.conf,
but it still not found.

So I don't understand where /etc/fonts/* folders must be.

When I added FONTCONFIG-FILE="path" to my environment variable, it is working
and fonts.conf loading saccesfully, but there must be default path, where
Mplayer looking for fonts.conf to not adding new parameter to environment
variable, as it would be much better and simplier.
Thanks.