[MPlayer-cygwin] Can't compile NUT (nut-SVN-r517.diff fails)

Milen Manev mmanev at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 20:21:59 CEST 2009

> Hello, Milen.
> Revision downloaded from svn://svn.mplayerhq.hu/nut/src/trunk is 661. Don't
> understand why the same revision and different results with patching (?)

Here is patch for revision 661 of nut:
nut-SVN-661.diff.tar.bz2
It must work.

http://www.gnu.org/software/diffutils/manual/html_mono/diff.html#Unified%20Format

> By the way I have problem whith other package that compiled well but was
> identified by Mplayer configurator as "no". It was: libdv-1.0.0 and
> fontconfig-2.6.0. The thing is xx_fontconfig_check.diff and
> xx_pthread_static.diff patches are not working too :( So іf you agree to help
> me, I will show you parts of configure.log file for this two packages to
> determine the cause of the problems.

xx_fontconfig_check.diff and xx_pthread_static.diff are got from
http://oss.netfarm.it/mplayer-win32.php.
Check for updates on this site.

To identify why some packeges are listed as "no" check configure.log
file in mplayer directory after running configure script.
--
Milen Manev