[MPlayer-cygwin] windows GUI

DNA Studios s.r.l. info at dnastudios.it
Mon May 28 16:58:41 CEST 2007

Hi to all,
I compiled mplayer for win but I have many problem with GUI...
With "clearplayer", "Ater" and other GUIs the slidebar for seeking don't
appear; there is a specific GUI to use for Windows? The same gmplayer
compiled on my Ubuntu work very well.

When I play a file, in the terminal window I see: "Compiler did not
align stack variables. Libavcodec has been miscompiled and may be very
slow or crash. This is not a bug in libavcodec, but in the compiler. Do
not report crashes to ffmpeg developers."
Is this normal?
I use minGW.
Thanks.