[MPlayer-cygwin] skin problem on windows

DNA Studios s.r.l. info at dnastudios.it
Wed May 16 15:12:43 CEST 2007

Reimar Doeffinger ha scritto:
> Hello,
> On Wed, May 16, 2007 at 12:24:24AM +0200, DNA Studios s.r.l. wrote:
>
>> I am just compiled mplayer for win with mingw and it work well.
>> I am renamed mplayer.exe in gmplayer.exe, I added my preferred skin
>> folder in mplayer dir but the skin work badly.
>>

> Which skin?
I have tried with Clearplayer, Abyss and Ater.
> What exactly means "work badly"?
The slidebar move and immediately return to start point (idem the
movie), the volume bar move ok but don't work.
Note: with mplayer command the video play well but with gmplayer
command, the same video play jerkily....
I think there is a problem with potmeters but I don'know how to fix it.
>  Did it work with some older
> MPlayer version?
I don't know, this is the first time that I try gmplayer on Win OS.