[MPlayer-cygwin] dvdnav crashes on displaying menu

Erik Lunchpail erik_27can at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 23 03:27:53 CEST 2006

--- Gianluigi Tiesi <mplayer at netfarm.it> wrote:

> Hi Erik,
> I was able to fight with dvdcss and make dvdnav work on windows,
> it displays the menu but what vo passes input to dvdnav?
>
> :)

None so far, as far as mouse events are concerned. I believe there are
some key bindings you can add to input.conf that may currently work (I
haven't looked at it in a while). When I was working with Otvos's
patches, I had handled mouse actions in the sub-window of the gui in
WM_MOUSEMOVE with GET_X_LPARAM/GET_Y_LPARAM to track the mouse position
relative to the vo_window. I still have a patch backed up for the gui,
but it won't work, as it was written to accomodate Otvos's work.

dvdnav support is a work in progress right now, and afaik it currently
supports streaming only.

Regards,
Erik