[MPlayer-cygwin] Re: Green borders in window mode with new Win32 gui version (Gianluigi/Erik)

Richard Ivarson Rivarson at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 30 15:52:43 CEST 2006

Erik Lunchpail wrote:

> Works fine for me (both mine, and Gianluigi's builds). Does this happen
> on ALL your video files? or just 1.

It does happen to all tested video files no matter which format they've got (I
tested Divx, Quicktime), when as video driver I select directx or directx_noaccl.

With video driver gl2 the picture is OK.

With the directx drivers it looks like this:
http://img91.imageshack.us/img91/2007/mplayer3qn.png

So it's something to do with the sub windows:

 > It's not a spalsh screen, it's the sub window. Video's will be
 > displayed in that window (when using directx).

Btw I use WinXP with an Ati card and Catalyst 5.90.

-ric